- Had your photo taken at Cape Reinga?
- Eaten an ice cream sitting on the sand?
- Dug for tuatua at Tokerau or Ninety Mile Beach?
- Taken a 360 degree photo at Rangikapiti Pa?
- Sandboarded the dunes of Te Paki Stream?
- Checked out the historic Mangonui Village such as the old Courthouse?
- Surfed a Far North Break? ( Shipwreck Bay, Taupo Bay)
- Seen Te Ahu - Kaitaia's famous pou representing the seven peoples?
- Taken your family fishing off Mangonui Wharf?
- Fallen asleep to the sound of the gentle waves of Doubtless Bay?
- Had the best Road trip ever
Outstanding slice of paradise Such a beautiful spot with a very relaxed beachy feel. Shower was outstanding and we loved how everything was there for cooking and it felt like being at home. We left feeling refreshed and wish we could have stayed longer. Thank you so much!
GOLDEN SAND “Beachfront accommodation” is an understatement at this Cable Bay establishment. Its five apartments and suites are all a few jandalled steps away from sand and sea, but the beachside cabana takes the prize. It is cleverly self-contained, funkily furnished and...
Kia Ora Magazine, Auckland
Fantastic place to stay, all amenities are thoughtfully placed. Very comfy bed, awesome shower and great kitchen setup. Lovely hosts and nothing was to much trouble. The views from the so are beautiful! We stayed 2 nights but will be back for a longer stay